We are pleased to confirm that we have now received confirmation of our first vaccine delivery and are in the process of rearranging any previously booked clinics. Read More.
Patient Advice and Liaison Service
The Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is committed to improving the service they give to patients. It is a confidential service that aims to:
- advise and support patients, their families, and their carers
- listen to patients’ concerns, queries and suggestions
- help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- inform patients, their families and their carers about the Trust’s Complaints Procedure
- assist you if you have any concerns about your rights as a patient and how the OUH is fulfilling its part of the NHS Constitution with regard to your own care.
For more information including contact details by Hospital please visit: