We are pleased to confirm that we have now received confirmation of our first vaccine delivery and are in the process of rearranging any previously booked clinics. Read More.
Responsibility of Patients
Patients are requested to:
- Be courteous at all times to our doctors, nurses and administrative staff
- Keep appointments that have been booked
- Inform us as early as possible if they are going to be late for an appointment
- Inform us as early as possible if they are unable to keep an appointment so that it can be released for another patient to use
- Inform us of all changes of:
- telephone number
- Pay fees and charges due at the time that the service is provided
- Provide documentary evidence for any entitlement to free prescriptions when this is requested by a member of staff.